Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Studying and the week-end

What is it about studying, unfortunately I am not a very good studier, as soon as I sit down my mind runs away with me and unless I am actually under pressure to cram, things tend to just go in and out and don't stick.

Hence this past bank holiday week-end as soon as I sat down to do some studying I thought of something else that needed to be done. On Saturday and Sunday the weather was just too nice to do too much studying and luckily we had a wonderful lunch invitation on Sunday to deviate me from the books.

After lunch, we picked up Lisa and went off to the fun fair in Leopardstown, I must say it was loads of fun, although I chose not to get wet, I did go on the Ferris wheel and boy what a beautiful view from up there.
Lisa was quite horrified that Em decided to go on a bus instead of taking the racing car!

No comments: