Thursday, June 11, 2009

Night out

It is not often you get to work with a bunch of people that you really make a connection with and they become almost like family. I guess I have been really lucky in my life to make such wonderful friends through work. I am still in touch with at least one person that I met through every company that I have worked for in my entire life, some of the my best friends and some of them as I said like family.

So it was great to be able to hitch up with my Irish family, the last time we went out was in February some time. I had not seen Andrea since December, before she had her baby, and Cormac I had not seen since our reunion Christmas Lunch.

We met at Monty's in Temple Bar every ones favourite Indian restaurant, it's a bit pricey but hey if it's only one every 4 months that I we meet up it's worth it. After Monty's Andrea had to go, I know the anxiousness of getting back to your new baby, so Bob, Cormac, Damo and I headed off to the roof top terrace at the Fitzsimmons Hotel.
I had not been in temple bar at night since I don't know when, and quite frankly it is really not my scene, tons of people having "hens" and "stags" on a Thursday night and making fools of themselves and drunk people all over the place.
Anyway we went up to the roof top terrace had a drink and then Damo gave me a lift home, I was still in bed before pumpkin hour. Looking forward to the next get together!These photos were taken at the Fitzsimmons Hotel, horsing around trying to do our best "Colgate" smiles.

No comments: