Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our Little Darling

Sometimes we don't realise just how precious our little ones are until they get sick and are little angels that need extra special looking after.  Em was home with Tonsilitis at the begining of this week and I thought I would post some pictures that were taken during the month after we got back.




From top with the balloon is Em not talking to me "in a huff", Em with the birthday present from Kelly, showing Lisa how the ladies in the grass skirts danced in Tahiti, Grubby girl home from school and we so want a real kitty cat, and lastly in her halloween costume that Tracy and the girls gave her!

2 comments:

Monsoon said...

She seems like such an amazing and cool kid. I'd love to know her. And, I have to say; she is without a doubt one of the prettiest and most beautiful girls I've seen. She is simply stunning! And judging by photos and things you've shared, her inside is just as beautiful. I hope she is better now, poor thing. Happy weekend to all of you in Dublin's fair city.

EV :-) xxx

Rozi from Jozi said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments, she is much better now thank you!