Sunday, July 11, 2010

Movies

I can't tell you the last time I saw an "adult" film at the movies, its seems that since Emily came along the only movies I get to see are animated, however I shall not complain because before Emily came along I can't remember when last I actually went to the movies to see a movie, oh wait I think it was in 2001 when D was in Ireland and I went to see run away bride with Heather, or of course with the girls on a girls night out in Dublin to see one or other Sex and the city movie.  However, I don't remember going on a movie date with my husband since before we were married ... sad.  But I enjoy the kids movies and today our little family went to see Shrek forever after, which as always has snipes in it that only the adults understand.

There were two adults sitting next to D thoroughly enjoying the movie, and guess what they had no kids with them, so just shows you that "DreamWorks" are very cunning in getting adults to watch their "kids" movies too.  Anyway it definitely is a must to see, and the Tooth Fairy and of course the plan is to see Toy Story 3 in 3D next, so watch this space.

Oh yes and of course Em enjoyed it so much she was clapping after the show!

No comments: