Thursday, October 7, 2010

T.G.I.F. (Well it's actually only Thursday still)

I've been moaning a lot lately, I guess the pressure of having a full time stressful job is just getting to me and it doesn't help when I get treated like a child either - oh the joys of living in recession Ireland where you just have to take whatever cr@p job you can get.  So I know skinny mama does a "Thankful Thursday" where she lists 10 things she should be thankful for, I am sure I could do the same, so here is my 10.

1.  I am thankful I have an amazing daughter and hubby.
2.  I got free tickets to the premier of "Despicable Me" and Em is beside herself because I said she could take a friend.
3.  Tomorrow is "Finally Friday".
4.  I got to go to aqua aerobics this week and it was brilliant
5.  I heard from a cousin I haven't seen in about 30 years.
6.  Auntie Johanna was so happy I phoned her for her 70th birthday, I really miss her.
7.  I'm going shopping for Halloween stuff with C on Sunday
8.  I live in a country where there is little or no crime
9.  I am thankful to be alive
10.  I have everything I need

No comments: