Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday

Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the hell happened.
- Cora Harvey Armstrong-
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out But I can usually shut her up with cookies. (Unknown)

The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.
-Helen Hayes (at 73)-
I refuse to think of them as chin hair. I think of them as stray eyebrows.
- Janette Barber-
Old age ain't no place for sissies .
-Bette Davis-
Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.
- Caryn Leschen -
If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
-Catherine-

I'm not going to vacuum 'it til Sears makes one you can ride on.
- Roseanne Barr-
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman
- Maryon Pearson-
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
-Eleanor Roosevelt-

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

No comments: