Thursday, October 1, 2009

Night Out

The thing that makes a good evening is not only the venue, but the company as well.  Tonight was my first night out since being back in Ireland, I met my friends Andrea, Bob, Damo and Trish at a really nice restaurant called Salamanca - I hadn't seen AB&D since the lat time we went out in June and it was so nice catching up. 

What I love about meeting up with them is, we get the Goss out the way about the old company and then start talking about everything from the political situation in Ireland, to the Lisbon treaty to everything that is happening in the world - and of course tonights focus was mainly on Damo's wedding, it's 3 weeks today that he gets married and naturally he is so excited.

Seeing as the girls weren't invited to the Stag we are going to throw Damo a stag in about 2 weeks time, should be fun although I heard mentions of darts and Howth and Luas Pub Crawls, so could get very rough.  Time for bed ... g'night.

No comments: