Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Shocking

It's the 9th of December and I have not done one post this month yet, the reason being my life has suddenly become that of a "hard" working mother with no time on her hands and having to co-ordinate, my social life, her social life and try and stay above everything.

So much has happened in the past 9 days and of course so much more to happen this month, I am hoping to blog this week-end to keep not only you but me updated with what is happening, but for now I think I am going to call it an early one, my little red taxi must leave at 7:15 a.m. tomorrow to face the "lions" once again!

I leave you with a photo taken of my lovely Em at Pearce Street Station going on the Santa train to Maynooth on Saturday while mom was partying down in Kilkenny.




No comments: