Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Two little Dicky birds ...

Two little dicky birds sitting on a wall,
One named Peter, one named Paul.
Fly away Peter, fly away Paul,
Come back Peter, come back Paul!


Come back TERRI
Come back GAIL
Come back EILEN

I really miss your blog posts updates!!!  COME BACK!!!  I have to endure all the other blog which are no where near as interesting as yours!

I haven't felt much like blogging lately, but I religiously go into my blog to check the updates, and only get Maurice having his mid life crises, (where to from 40) with long posts about his emotions - which honestly (don't tell him) but bore me to tears.  You're 45 now Maurice, Mid life crisis over unless you are planning to live to a hundred.

Then there is Headrambles who regularly has a post each day but does nothing but moan or complain about something, but I like keeping his link as he does post some interesting stuff about Ireland.

Then the I love SA blog, mainly negative stuff about SA but I like to keep updated with what is going on, and sometimes research the stuff to see if it really true, I think if every South African believed everything that is written on Iluvsa, there would be no whites, coloureds or educated blacks left in SA, oh wait forgot about the injuns sorry the Asians seeing as even though apartheid died 16 years ago, everyone still gets classified into race groups so they know not to employ the whities.  Still going to change my name to Rosie Matwetwe and see if I get a Senior post on the SABC board - :) 

My Dublin Life is a Canadian girl who has been studying in Ireland and has made it her home for the past 2 years, she loves Dublin so advertises all kinds of cool goings on, which is great to find out about up coming events and stuff. 

My super Yachting experience is my hubby's nephews new blog, now this is one kid I am as jealous as hell of, he is doing all the right kind of things that young kids should be doing.  He matriculated last year, spent the most part of the first half of this year down in Cape Town getting his seaman's licence to sail yachts, then got a Shengan visa, hopped on a plane and went off to the parts of France that I can't spell, to party with the rich and famous and find a job.  He has had quite a few jobs earning 100 euro a day - more than likely tax free and is having the time of his life.  Now why didn't I do that ... what kept me at home, it's not like I got on my parents or anything, I guess when I started working I was just enjoying life too much to contemplate leaving home, wish I could roll the clock back 30 years! 

Then there is getting legless with Lorna who currently has the most grotesque photo of an open wound.  Lorna shot her self in the abdomen and started the blog to write the whole experience, I admire her courage as she realizes that she made a big mistake, I mean haven't we all made mistakes in life, some are just so much bigger than others. 

And then there are others that haven't updated them for ages, but I really love seeing updates to Terri, Gail and Eilen's blogs.

SO COME ON GIRLS PLEASE COME BACK SOON!

3 comments:

Gail said...

I'm back, I'm back!!!! :)

Rozi from Jozi said...

Yay, glad to see you made it back safely, looking forward to reading your next post!

Monsoon said...

But heeey, I posted both on July 6th and July 15th, so I've been more active than in the whole last year, or so... :-) So, I guess I am back then. Can't really promise greatness though... ;-)

Much love xxx