Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Lost Dr. Seuss Poem ... I love my Job, I do, I do ...

I love my job, I love the pay.
I love it more and more each day.
I love my boss; he/she is the best.
I love his boss and all the rest.
I love my office and its location.
I hate to have to go on vacation.
I love my furniture, drab and gray,
And the paper that piles up every day.
I love my chair in my padded cell.
There's nothing else I love so well.
I love to work among my peers.
I love their leers and jeers and sneers.
I love my computer and its software;
I hug it often though it don't care.
I love each program and every file,
I try to understand once in a while.
I'm happy to be here, I am, I am;
I'm the happiest slave of my Uncle Sam.
I love this work; I love these chores.
I love the meetings with deadly bores.
I love my job-I'll say it again.
I even love these friendly men,
These men who've come to visit today
In lovely white coats to take me away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful site!
Visit my web-site :: Super Duper Swing Sets for Kids

Rozi from Jozi said...

Hi, Thank you so much for you wonderful comments, I have tended to neglect this blog recently, but with comments like yours I get a push to put stuff on every now and then. :~)

Anonymous said...

Very lovely posts, Rozi from Jozi!
I have enjoyed them!! please keep it up when you can ...