Wow, I think this year has already taught me many lessons:
1. When you are low and you think things can't get any worse ... they can.
2. Life is short
3. Appreciate and cherish your friends and family as you never know how much time you will have with them
4. Don't take anything for granted, it never turns out that way
5. Life often throws lemons at us, just get out the bottle of tequila
6. Don't put off today what you think you can do and say tomorrow, you may never get the opportunity
7. Never say I love you or I am sorry unless you really mean it
8. Treasure the special moments with friends and family
9. Always remember where you came from
10. People may be better off than you in life, but in Death we are all the same.
To all my friends and family I love you very much and especially to my D and Em, I will always love you!
Matt Cardle - When We Collide on MUZU.