Thursday, March 24, 2011

An Amazing Person


My friend Lisa introduced me to her neighbor a while ago, Emma - Emma gives Yoga lessons and she is such a lovely person, her daughter is similar in age to Emily and they hit it off, they had a few play dates and sleep overs.  I love listening to Emma's stories because she knows some famous Dublin people, so I was so saddened to hear that Emma had Breast Cancer, but she is one amazing lady and is so positive about it - here is video taken at her last Yoga class before she went into hospital for her op.

I will keep Emma in my thoughts and prayers as I hope you will after you watch this clip.  Thanks Lisa for sharing such a wonderful person with me.  The amount of courage she has is just phenomenal, and whenever I  am complaining about something please remind me of this.

No comments: