Saturday, April 2, 2011

Awesome Birthday







Wow, I can't believe how many people sent me messages for my birthday, I guess Facebook is a great reminder, but even so it was so overwhelming getting so many messages from all my friends and family.   I had an awesome day too, which actually started on Thursday, I went for lunch with my "Girl" friends from work to Avoca, my favourite place, then Friday My bestest buddy send me a beautiful bouquet of flowers to the office, along with a happy Birthday Balloon, a bottle of Bubbly and a real card!

From Emily & D I got vouchers for my hair and a CD!

Saturday morning I took Emily to a "Brownies" meeting up the road and then went with a friend for breakfast, and after that my friend Carla laid on an awesome Birthday brunch for me at their house.  The weather was perfect, Blue Skies and sunshine.

No comments: