Friday, June 21, 2013

Pink Eye

Well blow me over, for the first time in my life I have had "Pink Eye" or "Viral Conjunctivitis" as it is commonly known.  Wow, I have suffered from other forms of conjunctivitis before but not this one.   I woke up Monday morning with a Migraine and slept if off, when I woke my right eye was RED and watery, by Tuesday I could barely open it and the pain was excruciating.

I worked from home this week as the pain was just too much and apparently this is very contagious - eventually on Thursday morning the red had turned to pink and by today 5 days later, it was almost clear!  I decided to do a bit of research and this is what I found:

A very informative analysis which you can read here - http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/conjunctivitis.htm

No comments: