- I have a wonderful family
- I have left my Sat Nav in the car overnight and 24/7 for the last 2 years and it has not been stolen, I have even left the car unlocked on several occasions over night.
- I get to pick up Em from school every day.
- I have wonderful friends
- I have a house, car, family, friends, food and everything I need.
- I am able to walk to loads of places without fearing for my life.
- I was brought up in a home with 2 parents who never divorced (although sometimes I wondered why they ever got together in the first place).
- I can use public transport.
- I walk around with my handbag open and more often than not my purse is lying at the top (little bit careless I need to start being more careful).
- The only reason we have a house alarm is so that our insurance cost is not so high.
- When I let the house alarm go off accidentally, the police came round to check if I was okay even when I told them it was a false alarm.
- I can withdraw money from the ATM without having to watch my back.
- When Em is a bit older I can allow her to go into town on her own using public transport
- I able to decide where I want to live
- I have a warm bed and clothes
- There is money in my purse and my bank account (not a lot but it's still there)
- We are all healthy and don't have any disabilities
- We can go on holidays
- I can laugh at myself, especially now that I am Irish
- I am greatful that I have things to be greatful for and that I can blog about them.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
20 Things I am greatful for ... (Living in Ireland)
Looking for a job at the moment is proving more difficult than I imagined, so I have decided to do a post on things that I am greatful for, to put some kind of perspective on the fact that I don't have a job.