Tuesday, July 19, 2011

There is a God

I never blogged about the most important thing that happened to me this year.  Well I have to go back to when I was unemployed and looking for a job, which is not easy when you are a foreigner in a recession hit Ireland.  Anyway I got a job with the company  I was previously contracting to, but a much junior position but hey it was a job.

Anyway my new "boss" found it in her to use me as her protégé, I don't think she had much experience managing adults before because we immediately had a personality clash, I am not going to go into the whole story, just that I was unhappy for over a year - which caused a lot of stress in my life.  But at the end of June she was moved to a different section, and life became wonderful ... all I am hoping for is that it lasts, I mean after all you spend most of your awake life at work.

I think my friends also got tired of me wining on about her, but I think they must have all prayed very hard for me, because I realised there is a god out there after all.

No comments: