Monday, July 4, 2011

Zumba Class

So I went, and I had so many flashbacks, firstly I can't dance, secondly I have absolutely no co-ordination - but I did it.  The guy who took us is a South American guy, so the Latino dance music is in his blood.  It was fast and furious and required both arms and leg co-ordination which just didn't work with me, it reminded me of my first aerobics class that I went to with my friend Sheila in Edenvale, she spent the entire hour killing her self laughing watching me than doing the exercises.

After 10 minutes I really thought I was going to die, but I stuck it out and after 60 minutes I thought well blow me over it's time to go, but our instructor had other intentions and kept us there for another 10 minutes.

Will I go again ... Absolutely!

No comments: