Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Things to do before I die

One of the guys at work today was telling me he was going to the "Galway Races", as it is Galway festival time, and he recommended we go sometime, so I said I would put it on my list of things to do before I die, so he said "now it's not that important", so I said I would make sure it is underneath the "Rio Carnival", and it just got me thinking of the Top 100 things to see before I die.  Amy Winehouse used to be on my list as was Elvis but I guess they died before me, so scratch those out.  So what is on my list?  Okay I am going to list these in no particular order.  My top 10 first and I will keep adding to it.

1.    Sydney for New Year one year
2.    The Rio Carnival
3.    The Galway Races
4.    The Greek Islands
5.    The Taj Mahal
6.    Hawaii
7.    Jamaica
8.    Cuba
9.    Rocky Mountains
10.  Alaska Cruise

No comments: