Thursday, January 8, 2009

RTW... Planning

Okay so besides the fact that I may not have a job in a few months time, I am still planning the RTW thingy, had a few words with the travel agent, but am going to phone tomorrow and put down the deposit and then it is all systems go.

So for the last few hours tonight I have been looking at hotels on Expedia, Booking and hotwire, and started putting costs together to ensure that we try not go over budget. I found some amazing hotels for not much, but then it would be because it is out of season in places like Auckland, New Zealand and Sydney, but who cares - this is our once in a lifetime trip and we have to make the most of it.

Did I tell you that our first stop on the RTW is Disneyland, so I have found prices for a 3 day Disneyland pass and now looking at hotels in Anaheim, we will only be there for 4 nights, so don't need a car but ... how do we get from the airport to the hotel? hmmm .... next bit of research!

No comments: