Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 1 in Budapest

I haven't ventured out today, we arrived last night, Kata's boyfriend picked us up from the airport and drove us to the apartment in Sip Uta, the apartment is beautiful. 

After they left we went round the corner to Tesco's to get a few essentials, and then headed out to find some dinner, we found a restaurant opposite the Synagogue, which had decent enough food. 

Today I woke up with a red eye looks like Pink eye again and i can't put my contact lenses in, the sun is so bright that if I wear my spectacles I will be blinded, hopefully it will have cleared by tomorrow.  I have been dousing with eye drops in the mean time.

So have not seen much of Budapest as yet, but what I have seen reminds me of San Francisco near the Pier.  Same Tram system and even coming out of the airport reminded me of it, weird.  Well hopefully tomorrow I can fill this with more adventures, in the meantime I will leave you with a picture of the tempreture chart for the next two weeks.


 

No comments: