Friday, March 27, 2020

Coronavirus Curbing the spread - WFH Day #11

Coronavirus Curbing the spread - WFH Day #11 - Happy Friday everyone! 

Facebook reminded me today of so many things I have to be grateful for:-

  • Today in 2009 I saw Tina Turner perform live in Dublin wow she was incredible, the dear old lady is 81 this year!
  • Today in 2010 we were on our way to Sicily which was another awesome holiday, and we almost didn't get back because of the Ash cloud.
  • Today in 2015 we arrived in Paris for a week holiday and I got to spend my birthday at the Moulin Rouge
  • Today in 2016 we were in London and got to spend an awesome day with lots of our friends who live there, MandyDavidKenny, Jean and Lynn 
So be grateful for all the wonderful memories you have and don't stress about what is happening in the world right now, this too shall pass ... Love you all  

No comments: