Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Coronavirus Curbing the spread - WFH Day #8

Coronavirus Curbing the spread - WFH Day #613459876 .... sorry I have forgotten what day it is (actually only day #8 but feels like the other one) - 

To all my friend in the UK and South Africa on Total Lock-down, please stay safe! 

We wait to hear later today if we will be on total lock-down, over the week-end people were out in the sunny weather, not social distancing so the government is stepping up our confinement to stop people socializing. 

Apparently there was a house party in Longford with 80 people??? Some people are just not taking it seriously enough!

On Sunday Derrick and Emily have both shaved their heads in aid of Cancer, I'm asking for donations to Irish Cancer Society. 

We've chosen this charity because their mission means a lot to me, and I hope that you'll consider contributing as a way of celebrating with us. Every little bit will help us reach our goal. I've included information about Irish Cancer Society below.


Together we prevent cancer, empower and support people, and save lives.

Rose-Marie Rowe's photo.


No comments: