Saturday, April 11, 2020

Coronavirus Curbing the spread - Lockdown Day #15

Coronavirus Curbing the spread -
Lockdown Day #15
Good Morning, I guess in the coronavirus era you need to be organized, I thought I would be able to get a leg or 1/2 leg of lamb no problem, no such luck - my normal butcher who is selling lamb is charging €60 for a leg, so I guess we will just have lamb another time!

I thought I would be up early to get a quick shop done, but so did so many other people, so I travelled beyond the 2KM allowed limit, probably about 7 or 8 and managed to get what I needed without a problem, most of it anyway.

Today is a beautiful sunny day, and as the saying goes, make hay while the sun shines  so off to find some chores - Enjoy your day!

Thought I would post some pictures from Easters gone by -
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, child and close-up
Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses, close-up and outdoor

No comments: