Thursday, April 2, 2020

Coronavirus Curbing the spread - WFH Day #15 Lockdown Day #6




Coronavirus Curbing the spread - WFH Day #15
Lockdown Day #6
Good Morning on this Greyish overcast day, the only reason I don't mind this weather is because I have to work, and sitting at the dining room table in the Extension, if the sun comes up especially later in the afternoon, it makes it very difficult to see my screen.
I hadn't thought about what to say this morning, except it's my 2nd birthday in isolation, at least this one I am at home!
Thank you for all the lovely birthday messages, on Facebook, Messenger and Whatsapp you guys Rock! 
If I don't get to send you a personal Thank you it's because Facebook is not very intuitive / user friendly, but at least it's a way of staying in contact with everyone!

No comments: