Monday, April 13, 2020

Coronavirus Curbing the spread - Lockdown Day #17

Coronavirus Curbing the spread -
Lockdown Day #17
Wow what a difference in the weather from Saturday when it was 20 degrees and sunny, today is real feel 0, but it's supposed to get better as the week goes along.
Nova.ie is having a "Stay at home" Music festival on the radio and you can send in old ticket stubs and ask them to play a song, we have many many many old ticket stub, but some of the stuff I came across while tidying up and throwing out, was My program and ticket stub from the Tina Turner concert in 2009, she turned 70 to that year, wow I hope I can get a body like hers when I am 70.
I also came across my program from the "Big Birthday Concert" at Ellis park in Johannesburg, from the 14th of October, 1989! - Wow now that is a blast from the past, remember Marcalex, Mango Groove, Brenda Fassie, and many others! A real nostalgic moment.
Enjoy your Easter Monday and take care   No photo description available.
Image may contain: 1 person, shoes and text

No comments: