Tuesday, April 14, 2020

#Stay at Home

So yesterday Emily and I went out to do a big grocery shop, I gave up on Easter Friday as the queues to get into the shops were a joke, you see with Social Distancing you now have to queue up to go into the supermarket as they only let so many people in at a time, which doesn't actually work!  If they had a one way system maybe it would work. 

So we got what we needed at Lidl and then I wanted to go to Marks and Spencer in Dundrum, on the way there wasn't there a guarda roadblock.


Image may contain: car and outdoor He gave me such a hard time saying that I am more than 2km's from home, but that rule was only for exercising and not for groceries. So I though I should just check this out today, the guard was just throwing his weight around, seriously!   Luckily he let me carry on with my journey.

https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/protect-yourself.html

Stay at home

Everyone needs to stay at home to help slow the spread of coronavirus.
You should only leave your home to: 
  • shop for essential food and household goods 
  • attend medical appointments, collect medicine or other health products
  • care for children, older people or other vulnerable people - this excludes social family visits
  • exercise outdoors - within 2 kilometres of your home and only with people from your own household - keeping 2 metres between you and other people
  • travel to work if you provide an essential service - be sure to practice social distancing

No comments: